Our Throne Barbershop team wanted to thank our loyal clients for your patience during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are doing everything we can to keep the safety and cleanliness of our team and clients upon opening.
Please review the following guidelines prior to booking an appointment with one of our barbers. We are excited to see you back at the shop, very soon!
Throne’s COVID-19 Guidelines
For our shop and barbers:
- Our team will ensure all barbers and staff servicing clients are healthy, and ready to work at the start of their shift
- Sanitization stations will be placed around shop
- Wear masks or sneeze guards throughout the day
- Change set of gloves with each new client
- Provide clients with a freshly disinfected and cleaned cape
- We will be limiting the amount of clients within the shop and every other station will be used
For our clients:
Clients will NOT be serviced if they fail to comply with Toronto Public Health standards, this includes:
- Until further notice we are not performing beard services
- Being in close contact with someone who is sick or has been confirmed COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days
- Returned from travel outside Canada in the past 14 days
- Experiencing the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat/trouble breathing, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- All appointments are to be prepaid or cashless transactions
- Clients will be asked to wait outside of the shop before their appointment, outside guests will not be allowed to wait for client in shop
- Clients will be asked to sanitize hands and wear a mask upon entering the shop
COVID-19 Guidance for Employers, Workplaces and Businesses UPDATED: Sept 25, 2020; This document provides guidance for employers to protect employees and customers from COVID-19 in a non-health care workplace or place of business. Strategies can be adapted to meet the...
City of Toronto By-Law 2020 To impose temporary regulations requiring the wearing of masks or other face coverings within enclosed public spaces.
COVID-19 Guidance: Personal Service Settings Checklist for Hair Salons & Barber Shops
Mandatory Use of Mask or Face Covering within Throne Barbershop Beginning July 7, 2020, all staff, visitors and customers are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering and remaining within Throne Barbershop.
Hair Salons and Barber Shops In a hair salon/barber shop, staff and clients are in close contact when colouring, cutting, or styling hair.
COVID-19 safety plan Use this template to document how your organization will keep workers and other people safe at your workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic. How to develop your COVID-19 safety plan: A guide for Ontario workplaces explains what you should think...
COVID-19 Guidance for Employers, Workplaces and Businesses UPDATED: June 28, 2020; This document provides guidance for employers to protect employees and customers from COVID-19 in a non-health care workplace or place of business. Strategies can be adapted to meet the...
Case and contact management strategy Read Ontario’s enhanced case and contact management strategy that will help contain the spread of COVID-19.
Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings This document provides guidance on cleaning and disinfection of public settings, including schools, transit, colleges/universities and other workplaces in Ontario. For more information, please contact your local public...
Develop your COVID-19 workplace safety plan Learn how you can create a plan to help protect your workers and others from novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).